guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:39:18 +0200

Hello,

Am Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 10:26:36AM +0200 schrieb Pjotr Prins:
> I am travelling that day, may be hard to attend.

you can also take part "by mail". So far the following two topics need
to be voted on:
- Application of the attached French typos found by Simon to the statutes
  and interior reglementary. Even if you do not speak French, it should be
  obvious that there is no substantial change :)
- Ricardo's inclusion into the SAC.

A public mail in reply, or a semi-private mail to guix-europe-sac
would be enough.

Am Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 05:38:29PM +0200 schrieb Oliver Propst:
> Are we using the same video infrastructure/conference software as for our
> last *Assembly?

More or less. I deleted the exact BBB room, but just created a new one:
   https://blabla.aquilenet.fr/b/and-b8c-4yp
Next Sunday 20:00 CEST (UTC+2).
I do not expect it to take long; more exciting than meeting online will be
to meet in Paris in September!

Andreas