guix-europe

Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 3 (and 17)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 14:40:04 +0200

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 at 14:15, Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> wrote:

> I would argue that members who do not pay their membership fee are still
> members, until they declare to leave or are excluded (article 6). So I
> do count them for the denominator of the quorum.

Well, it is a question of interpretation and as I said the aim is to
make progress, not to spend hours and hours for trivial things.

Therefore, I propose

 1. SAC meets today.  We apply article 6, so the denominator of the
quorum will be in agreement;
 2. rewrite article 6 and instead make loss of membership automatic
after non-payement (say after May)
 3. vote today this new article 6.

Cheers,
simon