guix-europe

Extraordinary General Assembly on July 17

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Extraordinary General Assembly on July 17
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 22:20:48 +0200

Hello again,

thanks to those who were just present at the General Assembly!
As was expected, we did not reach the quorum, so we will have another
Extraordinary General Assembly in two weeks, on July 17, at 20:00 CEST
or 18:00 UTC. Only topic: Vote on the attached patch for correcting
typos in the statutes. You can already vote by mail, and I count Ricardo's
vote in favour. Anyway, there is no quorum for the second meeting.

Other topics not related to the statutes can again be discussed, as at
any General Assembly.

Despite not meeting the quorum, we have been productive, see the
attached minutes. Congratulations to Chris, Jonathan and Ricardo, who
join us again on the SAC.

See you soon (if the video part of the videoconference works next time),

Andreas