guix-europe

Re: Financial report

From: indieterminacy
Subject: Re: Financial report
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 15:09:11 +0200

On 20-05-2023 09:34, Tanguy LE CARROUR wrote:
Hi Julien,

Quoting Julien Lepiller (2023-05-19 23:00:12)
I don't remember taking a kakemono with me after the 10 years event. I
remember we were talking about it, for use at the Capitole du Libre,
but since we didn't have enough people interested in helping, we
didn't ask for a stand and I didn't take the kakemono with me. I don't
remember who took it though.

Neither do I remember who took the fist one, but I can confirm that the
second one is here, with me, in Paris.

No ransom letter received then?

--
Jonathan McHugh