[Health-dev] [task #16232] Implement REUSE Initiative recommendationsfor

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16232] Implement REUSE Initiative recommendationsfor GNU Health ecosystem components
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 04:10:37 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: meanmicio
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: ALL
               Component: All

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 18 Jul 2022 08:10:35 AM UTC By: Luis Falcon <meanmicio>
The REUSE initiative[1] is a Free Software Foundation Europe program that
facilitates the documentation of licenses of Libre projects like GNU Health.

After several meetings with our friends from FSFE, we have decided to
implement REUSE in all GNUHealth components, that is:

* Hospital Management System
* MyGNUHealth
* Thalamus
* GH Federation Portal

We believe that for large projects like GNUHealth, with multiple files of
different kinds (code, graphics, data, ..) REUSE will be a great companion.

1.- https://reuse.software/

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16232>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/