[Health-dev] Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Reports

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health-dev] Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Reports
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 12:25:47 +0000

Dear All.
I write to find out if GNUHealth has a module or reports provision for Endoscopy and Colonoscopy diagnostics.

A Fitrah Diagnostics Centre where I deployed GNUhealth for computerizing the center, carried out Echo & Colonoscopy as part of their routine work, and they continue using the manual way for it. See the sample of reports forms:  https://paste.opensuse.org/15642669, https://paste.opensuse.org/67823930

I will appreciate any information on how to incorporate or handle those tests on GNUHealth.
Regards,
Yusuf