[Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables

From: Yannick Busse
Subject: [Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:37:29 +0200

Hello,

I am currently working on a project for my university for which I need
to build queries for the postgresql of GNU Health. While looking through
I've seen there to be around 160+ public tables and I was wondering, if
there would happen to be a diagram of the postgresql database that would
show the dependencies and references between the tables? For example
what tables all contain information for patients, etc.

To get a better overview over the database would help my work a lot.

Regards,

Yannick Busse