Re: [Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables

From: Gerald Wiese
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Diagram of GNU Health postgresql tables
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:47:54 +0200

Hi Luis,

Yannick and me had a look at this and we had to resolve missing dependencies.

After installing pydot using pip and graphviz as a system package it was working. On Ubuntu simply "pip install pydot" & "sudo apt install graphviz".

Not sure if this is a problem in every installation method. He used my ansible scripts and PyPI package gnuhealth-all-modules. In mercurial repos I can't find "pydot" or "graphviz" either.

Best

Gerald