Re: [Health-dev] create patients from appointments

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] create patients from appointments
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:21:55 +0200

Helo Arnold

Am Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2022, 22:17:54 CEST schrieb arnold rolando yauri
guerra:

> I want to create patients from appointments but there is a bug that allow
> create patient but dont show patient in the modul of patients

I tried to reproduce the problem but was not able to. Can you please describe
in detail what you did.

Note: When creating a new patient, you need to create a new party as well!

Sidenote (@Luis): Party can be created w/o date of birth, which throws some
error messages, but works in general

Cheers
Axel