Re: [Health-dev] Improve SYSINFO command

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Improve SYSINFO command
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:42:11 +0100

* Gerald Wiese: " Re: [Health-dev] Improve SYSINFO command" (Sat, 23 Mar 2024
  11:24:48 +0100):

> About Suse: My point was rather that importing a library introduced in 3.8
> would break it if still using 3.6 - no matter if you know the version already.
> But if it's only used for 5.0 and we have openSUSE with Python3.11 by then,
> seems fine :)

I think it is not enough to narrow the view on OpenSUSE. If you want to
support Python3.6, it shouldn't break with 3.6.

Best
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6
    AC29 7E5C 46B9 D0B6 1C71  7681 D6D0 9BE4 8405 BBF6