Re: Need and example Cfengine.conf for HP-UX 11.00/11.11

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: Need and example Cfengine.conf for HP-UX 11.00/11.11
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:29:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Vijayakumar Chinnasamy wrote:

> Hi
>
> I had some literature about CFENGINE.
> I have installed CFENGINE in HP9000 K-Class Server running with HP-UX 11.00.
> It is perfect and doing good.
>
> I need to build a new CFENGINE configuration file for my site.
> Can somebody give me an example CFENGINE configuration file from your site?
> I am ok with some good sample for HP-UX, I referred some sites and they are
> not meeting my expectation.

If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/isconf and download the
latest tarball, most of a functional example cfengine config is in
examples/cfengine.  It works on sunos and hpux.  You may have to modify it
slightly, as I trimmed it down from my production version, but the main
idea is there.

Luke

--
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian
because I hate plants.                      -- A. Whitney Brown