help-gift

[help-GIFT] GIFT newbie question

From: Chiheb Djabri
Subject: [help-GIFT] GIFT newbie question
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 12:06:27 -0400

HI

I am programming an Android application that allow user to take a picture. The application extracts the image descriptors (BRISK descriptor) and submit the descriptors to the server, to identify if the descriptors match the ones stored in the database.
After a search in web for image database system, I found GIFT, I want to be sure if the tool could help me achieve my goal. By the way I searched the web for tutorial about GIFT and I did not found relevant results.

Could somebody help me please? Any suggestion or comment is welcome. Thanks in advance