Re: Linear Program Optimal Extreme Points

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: Linear Program Optimal Extreme Points
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 12:15:54 -0500 (CDT)

My first thought on such a task is to fix all variablee,
structural and otherwise, with nonzero reduced costs.
Unless using exact arithmetic,
that is an interesting task in itself.
Even so, I'd expect it to be better than using
a single linear constraint to implicitly fix them.

A better tactic might be to take a step back
to the reason you want them.

--
Michael   hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu
"I was just thinking about the life of a pumpkin.