Help Me please!!!!!

From: Febrian Ariadheva
Subject: Help Me please!!!!!
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:23:01 JAVT

Hi....
Good night..

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Febrian Ariadheva, 21 years old.And now i'm still studying at Sepuluh Nopember of Technology of Institut of Surabaya.Now i'm in the 3rd year.

At this time, I'm so impressed by the developping of the Linux System.
And now i'm studying about it, but i have a difficult to develop it into my PC. And the aim i write this email to you is in order to ask about to get the book of Linux ( and if it is possible to get the software too), maybe I'm pay any cash of that book, If it can? What can I get this book (the book that containing the fundamental of Linux and how the development Linux) and the software?
Cause I wanna learn about it and developping it.

And that's all about my Questioning to you, and i appreciate to you to read and give your attention to my mail.And i hope you will give a reply on me soon.

thank.