Earn 200.000$ and more in a year working at home

From: Roy
Subject: Earn 200.000$ and more in a year working at home
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:06:04

Earn 200.000$ and more at home with sending E mails

Is this posible?Of course it is.
 E-mail is without question the most powerful method of
distributing information on earth.
This opportunity is unique and it works,you need nothing but a litle will and
persistence.

I bet you could go to your email inbox right now and count at least 4
emails you've gotten this week about some program that is "guaranteed"
to `Make You Rich`. And if you are like me, as soon as you read it,
you click the "DELETE" button!

There is one big problem with all these emails ...

When a legitimate wealth-building program comes along, it gets lumped in with
all the rest.

Actually, it really kind of makes me mad. You see,I've been working with this
guy for over a year who's been helping Honest, everyday people like you and me
actually build REAL wealth.

It's not hype, it's not B.S. But he still gets a bad wrap because he advertises
through email.

People exposed to this system have called it, `the most fun, safe, and surefire
way to make all the money you need (and even as much as you want).... And yet
it's so simple.`;

Hard to believe?

I thought so too when I first heard about it. In fact, I was just about to
click the delete button like I normally do. But luckily for some reason, I
decided to look into it more... The guy actually seemed honest.

And you know what?

It was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

I'll let you judge for yourself, I know everyone is different. I'lljust tell
you this because I don't want you to make the big mistake that I almost made....

Don't lump this system in with all the other scams and schemes on the Internet.

For more information email me at:

roy_miha@yahoo.com

You will receive this email only once.If you are not interested just delite it
and you will not her from
me agen so you dont have to sand me remove request.
If in any case you get two emails from me,but this is almost inpossible becouse
I chek every email that
i send out,please send me email with remove and i wil double check your address
and you wont get any mails
from me again.
Sorry for any inconvenience.