Business Services - Omega PC Technology

From: Omega PC Technology
Subject: Business Services - Omega PC Technology
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:10:16 -0400

Omega PC Technology - 410-590-6490 x104

Web Hosting

Featuring state-of-the-art facility and network infrastructure, ecommerce and Web Design applications, Omega PC Technology provides business turn-key resources for enhancing your Web sites' effectiveness in the market place. We offer the most quality service for your money and plans starting as low as $9.95, we have something for everyone.

Select from our variety of Web Hosting Plans:
Basic Plan
Standard Plan
Deluxe Plan
Gold Plan
$9.95/month
$19.95/month
$39.95/month
$89.98/month

Terms & Conditions of hosting plans

FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION!

with the purchase of two year hosting plan.

Contact our friendly web hosting representatives for details @ 410-590-6490

   Hewlett Packard Printer Sales & Service

We Service, Maintenance, & Provide Warranty Service for all HP LaserJet, DeskJet, Large Format/Plotters, and Multi-Function Printers. We have most printing and digital imaging toners, supplies and accessories in stock with very competitive pricing. In our warehouse, we buy and stock used or refurbished printers and make them available to you for great prices.

Printer Maintenance Agreements

HP Printer Maintenance Kits

Lexmark Printer Maintenance Kits

In-shop Service            $65.00 per hour

Onsite Service              $95.00 per hour

Travel charges may apply for onsite service.

We will only send out Certified Printer Technicians to service your printers!

For Service: Call 410-590-6490 X104 or Email us at service@omegapctech.com

Email us for information

Subscribe to our newsletter

Unsubscribe from our list

Omega PC Technology 500 McCormick Drive, Suite F Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061

Office (410) 590-6490 x104  Fax (410) 761-5755

Email bmarks@omegapctech.com

Website http://www.omegapctech.com