informations

From: os j
Subject: informations
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and
the truth have set me free. Having known the truth, I had no choice than
to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and
in the sight of man for witness of God´s mercy and glory upon my life.
I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you, having seen your
contact from the Internet. I am Barrister Johnson Osawe, the legal adviser to
late Mr. and Mrs. Bright Williams, a British couple that lived in my
Country Nigeria for 25 years before they both died in the plane crash
late last year. These couples were good Christians, they so dedicated to
God but they had no child till they died. Throughout their stay in my
country, they acquired a lot of properties like lands, house properties,
etc.
As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Bright
Williams instructed me to write his WILL. Because they had no child,
they dedicated their wealth to God. According to the WILL, the
properties have to be sold and the money be given out to a ministry for
the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the
properties were in my care. He gave me the authority to sell the
properties and give out the fund to the Ministries for the work of God.
In short, I sold all the properties after their death, as instructed by
Mr. Bright Williams before his death. And as matter of fact, after I
sold all their properties, I realized more than $45,000,000.00 (Forty
Five million US dollars plus), and what supposed to be the percentage
interest of my right legal fee was firstly deducted by me out of the
total amount realized from the sold properties, this was base on the
initial agreement between me and the owner of the properties before his
death. Therefore the total amount left to be invested into God's work as
instructed by the owner, is $45,000,000.00 (Forty-Five million US
dollars) only. But Instead of giving the main fund out for the work of
God as instructed to me by the owner before his death. I converted the
fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad for my
personal use. I was afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I
have to give account to the bank on how I got the money. I then packaged
the fund in consignments and deposited the consignments with a security
company. I did not want the management of the Security Company to know
the content of the consignments, therefore I registered the content of
the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the security company believes that
what I deposited with them was Gold Bars.
I had encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn was preaching on
television concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing
the word of God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again
Christian. As a born again Christian, I started reading my bible and one
day, the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of
God says: "When the righteous truth from his righteousness, and
committee iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn
from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall
live thereby". From the scripture, I discovered that the only way I
could have peace in my life is to do what is lawful and right by giving
out the fund as instructed for the work of God by the owner before his
death.
I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that God have forgiven me.
But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving
out the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of God's wok as
instructed by the owner before his death.
After my fasting and prayers, I asked God to make his choice and direct
me to a honest Christian or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund
by his Grace. I then came across your address on the Internet as I was
browsing through a Christian site, and as a matter of fact, it is not
only you or your ministry that I picked on the Christian site initially,
but after my fervent prayer over it, then you were nominated to me
through divine revelation from God, so these are how I received such a
divine revelation from the Lord, how I got your contact information, and
I then decided to contact you for the fund to be used wisely for things
that will glorify the name of God.
I have notified the Security Company where I deposited the consignments
that contained the fund, that I am moving the consignment abroad and the
security company has since been waiting for my authority for the
consignment to leave my country and move to abroad.
So if you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely for
things that will glorify God's name, then do urgently contact me back on
email address only and the details will be given to you on how you will
be able to receive the fund in your country through the security
company.
You should also forward to me your telephone and fax number for easy
communication and to fax you the documents concerning the consignments.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Yours in Christ.
Barrister Johnson Osawe

telphone number 234-8033059706

alternative email paulomo@zwallet.com