Printer Maintenance Tips - Omega PC Technology

From: Omega PC Technology
Subject: Printer Maintenance Tips - Omega PC Technology
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:23:52 -0400

HEWLETT PACKARD, LEXMARK, & GCC PRINTERS

Printer Maintenance Tips & Information

-- Maintaining a printer is very similar to the necessary maintenance you perform on your car. Every now and then you need a tune-up, check-up, oil change, or service to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. Your printer is no different. Parts wear out and need service or need replacing from time to time. Normal to heavy usage will wear a printer’s fuser assembly, plastic parts, and rubber rollers, which impedes their ability to grip paper and guide it to the printer properly. This can be prevented with the installation of a Printer Maintenance Kit, which contains a new fuser, transfer rollers, pick-up rollers and other parts that have highly predictable wear patterns.

Printer Maintenance Tips: "Clean Your Printer"

Benefits of Preventive Maintenance: "You Save Money"

Hewlett Packard Printer Maintenance Kit Pricing     Call Brian J Marks @ 410-590-6490 X104

LAPTOP SPECIALS!

Omega PC Technology has recently purchased a truck load of Previously Owned Toshiba Tecra 8100 Notebook Computers! We are practically giving them away for only $695.00! Limited quantities are left. Contact Nabil at 410-590-6490 x105 and tell him you received this email for the special pricing being offered!

Toshiba Tecra 8100 Specifications:

Pentium III 700MHz (Upgradeable to 850MHz)

256MB 3DRAM (Upgradeable to 512MB)

20GB Hard Disk Drive

24X IDE CD-ROM

14.1" TFT Active Matrix Display w/ S3 128bit 3D Graphics Accelerator

Internal v.90 56K Modem

Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional license and software installed

Optional Accessories:

NetDock Port Replicator, DVD, External Floppy Disk Drive, Extra Batteries, and more!

            $695.00

Contact Nabil at 410-590-6490 x105 and tell him you received this email for the special pricing being offered!

Maintenance Service Agreements  -  On-Site Service  -  In-Shop Service  -  New & Used Printer Sales:

--  We Service, Maintenance, & Provide Warranty Service for all HP LaserJet, DeskJet, Large Format/Plotters, and Multi-Function Printers. We have most printing and digital imaging toners, supplies and accessories in stock with very competitive pricing. In our warehouse, we buy and stock used or refurbished printers and make them available to you for great prices.  --

We only send out Certified Printer Technicians to service your printers! For Service call 410-590-6490 X104 or send an email with Printer Model #, Serial #, and Problem to service@omegapctech.com.

Printer Service, Repair, Maintenance, & Warranty Service (On-site & In-Shop) for:

Hewlett Packard Lexmark GCC
-  Color & Black/White LaserJet Printers -  Color & Mono Laser Printers -  PLB II/BLP II Laser Printers
-  DesignJet, DeskJet & InkJet Printers -  Multifunction & All-In-One Printers -  Select Press Laser Printers
-  Large Format & Plotter Printers -  InkJet Printers -  Elite XL Series Laser Printers
-  Multifunction & All-In-One Printers -  Dot Matrix Printers -  Elite 21 Series Laser Printers
-  Fax & Copiers -  -  Elite 12 n Series Laser Printers

Service Rates:

In-Shop Service

$65.00 Diagnostic/Bench Fee/1st Hour
  $95.00 Per Hour for each hour afterwards

On-Site Service $95.00 Service, Maintenance and Repair Fee
Travel Fee $35.00 On-Site Service has a travel fee for service outside of a 15 mile radius from Omega PC Technology

Maintenance or Service Agreements Call for Quote Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Service & Maintenance Agreements available

Warranty Service In-Shop or On-Site

Check Manufacturer

Warranty Agreement

In-Shop or On-Site Warranty Service; we rely on your warranty status with the manufacturer to determine whether service fees apply

Government In-Shop & On-Site Service

Volume Discounts Apply

Call for Quote

We offer volume discounts and special pricing for state and federal government service

Omega PC Technology · 500 McCormick Drive · Suite F · Glen Burnie · Maryland · 21061

(410) 590-6490 Office · (410) 761-5755 Fax

http://www.omegapctech.com

Networking  |  Web Hosting  |  Security  |  Web Development  |  Managed Hosting  |  Online Superstore  |  Email

Email us for information

Subscribe to our newsletter

Unsubscribe from our list