lists.gnu.org not working

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: lists.gnu.org not working
Date: 04 May 2005 23:49:29 -0500

This page: http://www.gnu.org/help/gethelp.html
says, "If you can't find a mailing list for a
particular GNU program, then please use
<help-gnu-utils@gnu.org> mailing list.

Well, I can't find anything because I cannot connect
to the server.  This is a serious problem for me, as I
have a responsibility for administering the
help-emacs-windows list.  Mail is being distributed
though, so maybe this will be read by someone who is
motivated to fix the problem and who is in a position
to do so.

I have not joined the help-gnu-utils list because the
Web interface is not available.  So private responses
would be appreciated.

Regards,
  David V.