C99 math.h

From: Turner, Keith S
Subject: C99 math.h
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:23:22 -0500

Can anyone tell me whether gcc supports the new math.h functions in C99?
It is not clear from the online documentation what is specifically is
supported. It appears that only float and double math functions are
supported. I'm specifically interested in gcc's support for the math
functions on Sun SPARC platforms running Solaris 9 or 10. Does gcc use
the Sun C include and library files?

Keith Turner
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Fort Worth
817-763-3570