Re: Common Dependences

From: Stan Brown
Subject: Re: Common Dependences
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:34:40 -0400

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:59:42 +0800, Steven Woody
<anti-spam.narkewoody@gmail.com.dont-post-to> wrote:

>hi,
>
>if i have many targets which all depend on some common files, which is a easy
>way to write the rule?  i don't like ugly code as below,
>
>T1: a b c
>T2: a b c
>Tn: a b c
>
>thanks!

Do you have a rule somewhere to build each one, or are they covered
by an implicit rule? If either is true, then you can simply list
additional dependency:

T1 T2 T3 ... Tn : a b c

                                  http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
                                   -- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)