flex, automake and g++

From: thierry nivon
Subject: flex, automake and g++
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 14:28:47 +0100

Hi,
I'm using flex and bison in C mode, which is pretty for me.
But as I use it with c++ classes (in fact need to make an
#include <iostream> like this

%{
#define MAX_STR_LEN 1024
#define YYSTYPE char *
#include "filedesc.h"
#include <iostream>
using namespace std ;
%}

%x ST_STRING
%x ST_COMMENT
%x ST_DATA
%x ST_CTNR

%}

Here is my Makefile.am

BUILT_SOURCES = filedesc.h filedescl.c
AM_YFLAGS = -d
noinst_LTLIBRARIES = libfiledesc.la
libfiledesc_la_SOURCES = filedescl.l filedesc.y
libfiledesc_la_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries)

# set the include path found by configure

INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/src $(all_includes)

my question is :
when I make an automake
the generated makefile uses CC=gcc to compile the flex c file, which does'nt compile.
If I change in Makefile CC=g++, it's good and compile fine.
So in my Makefile.am, how can I force the g++ instead of gcc ?

        Thierry Nivon