RE: Proper list for 'at' command questions?

From: Zembower, Kevin
Subject: RE: Proper list for 'at' command questions?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:55:52 -0400

Karl, thanks for your suggestion. On my Debian system, 'at' seems to be
its own package:
amanda@cn2:~$ aptitude show at
Package: at
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 3.1.8-11
 At and batch read shell commands from standard input storing them as a
job to be scheduled for execution in the future.

 Use
 at    to run the job at a specified time
 batch to run the job when system load levels permit

amanda@cn2:~$

I guess my next step is to write to the package maintainer or author,
even though I try to avoid writing to an individual to ask questions
like this.

Thanks, again, for your help and advice.

-Kevin