Re: Proper list for 'at' command questions?

From: s. keeling
Subject: Re: Proper list for 'at' command questions?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 02:19:02 GMT

Karl Berry <karl@freefriends.org>:
> keeling@spots.ab.ca:
> >      So, it's Gnu.
>
>  By "GNU", I meant a package officially dubbed as part of the GNU system.
>  Of course there is a lot of software released under the GPL which are
>  not GNU packages, and I believe this is one of them.

Sorry for the confusion.  Anything licenced under the GPL (for me) is
Gnu.  "at" is GPL licenced software (as far as I can tell).

btw, I think "officially dubbed as part of the GNU system" is a red
herring.  Whether it's GPL is what counts (released under the
conditions of the Gnu Public Licence).  HTH.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html