Re: texinfo source of elisp reference manual: missing index

From: Le TeXnicien de Surface
Subject: Re: texinfo source of elisp reference manual: missing index
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:41:44 +0200

I apologise for the private answer to this post: new hadware, new version of
software and bad habits [one whole year with windows98©® :(] all the more
that my adress is not valid.

And now for the post:

Karl Berry écrivait/wrote :

>     I've just downloaded the texinfo sources of the 'Emacs lisp reference
>     manual'
>
> The original distribution from ftp.gnu.org, or something else?
I've just got this one which seems better. In this archive there is a
configure and makefiles which were not in the previous.
I can't remember where exactly I had it but it was on some mirror through
the gnu homepage.

>     index.texi is a link to a index.unperm
This was the case but no index.unperm was provided.

I'm trying at the moment to obtain more than 53 lines per page :/
but I have still to fully understand \internalpagesizes and its pals.

Many thanks for you reply.

All the best.
--
Le TeXnicien de Surface