AIX version 5.4

From: Paul Giglio
Subject: AIX version 5.4
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:10:09 -0400

Hello

Question is

We currently have emacs vers 21.3 running on AIX version 5.3
If we upgrade to AIX version 5.4 will re-compiling be needed?

regards

This electronic mail message, and any of the accompanying
documents, may contain confidential or privileged information.  Any
unauthorized disclosure or distribution of such information is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
message.  Messages sent through electronic media may be subject to
delays or unauthorized alterations.  Neither The Bank of
Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. nor any of its affiliates is responsible
for any such delay or alteration.  This message may contain a
commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or
service.  If you do not wish to receive messages of this kind from
the sender in the future, please reply to this message and type
"REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS" in the subject field, or write to the
sender at 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020-1104.