Re: How to extract *.o from a given *.a in linker scripts

From: John Pickwick
Subject: Re: How to extract *.o from a given *.a in linker scripts
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:51:29 +0200

Thanx, but that was not really my question.
I want to map all the objects files from a given .a at a memory address.
So I asked which was the proper link script command to extract all the
objects files from that .a and to send them into a specific section.

John.

de news: pan.2007.05.16.19.43.23.67050@deadspam.com...