Re: Passing default configure parameters in subpackage

From: Christian Alis
Subject: Re: Passing default configure parameters in subpackage
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:03:47 +0800

Hi!

Thank you for your response. I have also thought about that but felt
it was a kludge. I have browsed the autoconf@gnu.org archives and
found several related topics. Some of the suggestions were even made
by you. :) I should have checked it first before posting here. I'll
try doing some of the suggestions and get back to you if I found
something that worked or found none that did.

Thanks.