screen: emacs key bindings during copy mode?

From: kj
Subject: screen: emacs key bindings during copy mode?
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:47:12 +0000 (UTC)

When I use gnu screen, to navigate through the scrollback history,
i use vi-like commands.  Is there a way to use Emacs-like bindings
instead?  (I.e. I'd like to be able to use the more familiar "M-<"
and "M->" to move to the top and bottom of the scrollback buffer,
rather than "g" and "G".)

TIA!

Kynn