Starting Windows GNU Grep

From: FeralReason
Subject: Starting Windows GNU Grep
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

Just downloaded GNU grep for windows from source forge. I am on Windows XP.
It won't invoke from a command line window. Going through START -> All
Programs -> gnuwin32 -> grep shows documentation but no executable.
Inside C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin there are 3 executables: egrep.exe,
grep.exe and fgrep.exe. However, when I click on any of these a window
flashes open for a fraction of a second and then goes away.

Does anyone know how to start this utility in Windows ?