Re: include of include

From: Henrik Carlqvist
Subject: Re: include of include
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:30:15 +0200

Eric <keller.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

> it would be much more elegant and human readable if we could specify
> an include from the current file location, let's say not ./ anymore
> but something like -/ or !/

As far as I know there is no such variable as $(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY),
however it would be possible to set one for yourself:

application/services/makerules/check.rule:
[...]
include $(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY)/instrdeps.rule
CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY:=$(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY)/../otherrules
include $(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY)/example.rule
[...]

application/services/makerules/instrdeps.rule
[...]

application/models/BD/Makefile:
[...]
CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY=../../services/makerules
include $(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY)/check.rule
[...]

application/models/Makefile:
[...]
CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY=../services/makerules
include $(CURRENT_FILE_DIRECTORY)/check.rule
[...]

regards Henrik
root@localhost postmaster@localhost