Installation Problem?

From: Taylor S.T.
Subject: Installation Problem?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 02:11:38 -0500

I have been to www.cnu.org/software/gnugo/downlad.html
I went to the Macintosh area (I have a iMac with Snow Leopard) and did what it said:

if you have OS X, we recommend Sente Software's FreeGoban, a well-liked GPL'ed user interface for Macintosh OS X that includes GNU Go.

It downloaded GobanSourceCode.tar (4.5 MB)
I've read most of your documentation, etc., and nothing else happens or do I see anything I can click to continue or load?
I have X11 already and already run a GNU Program, GNUBG.
Can you advise me on what I need to do to complete and run the GNU-GO installation??

If it would be easier to talk on the phone, let me know and I send my #.

Thanks