Re: Building ANTLR C RUNTIME problem

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: Building ANTLR C RUNTIME problem
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:04:14 -0000

Amr Muhammad wrote:
Hello,

I want to build ANTLR C RUNTIME, but I am facing some problems,
appreciate If you could help me with them:

I am following the instructions described here
http://www.antlr.org/api/C/index.html
under (Building with Configure)

i do the following:

configure --enable-debuginfo

and i get the following:

Amr,

Although ANTLR-C uses the GNU autoconf tool kit, it doesn't appear to be a
FSF-supported project, so there is not much we can do here to assist you.

The ANTLR-Java project has a mailing list, the access website is
http://www.antlr.org/mailman/listinfo/antlr-interest

You might be better asking there for assistance.

HTH,
Colin S. Miller