RE: Linux

From: CK Lim
Subject: RE: Linux
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:27:23 +0800

Dear Sirs,

I try to help a friend who has some problem with display the system date and time.

My friend has a application running on red hat linux. The application always display the system date and time to the led display.

When the battery for the "CMOS" is weak, the date and time shifted. That display on the led will be incorrect.

we would like to set the system date and time to "nothing",,, so that the application will display nothing on the led for date and time.

Any advise will be great.

Ck