Re: GNU-make help

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: GNU-make help
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:18:45 -0700

Hello ElChino,

ElChino wrote:
> Supposed I want my GNU-make (v4.x) built program to support
> and select among these SSL libs:
> for a value with only 1 "bit" set. But how can I do that using
> bash or GNU-make 4.x syntax?

Writing help-gnu-utils is a good thing.  Good for help about many
utilities and other things.  I want to encourage you to use it in the
future.

However for GNU 'make' specific help however you should write to the
help-make@gnu.org mailing list instead.  That is specific to GNU make
and has many experts in make usage there.  Please send your question
there and I am sure they will have good discussion for you.  Much
better than here.

Good luck!
Bob