Poppa problem

From: Angelica Regina Araojo
Subject: Poppa problem
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 23:33:44 +0800

Hello,

I’m having issues opening PSPP. I downloaded the Mac Application Bundle (stable
release) and whenever I tried opening the app, a problem report pops up and
saids that it ‘quit unexpectedly’. The app worked fine the first time I
downloaded it but now it doesn’t. I’ve already contacted Apple and the problem
persists. I have also downloaded other versions on your site. Please help.
Thank you!