[Help-librejs] using librejs with conkeror

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: [Help-librejs] using librejs with conkeror
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:04:44 +0100

Has anyone had any success in using LibreJS with Conkeror
(www.conkeror.org; a XULrunner-based, Emacs-inspired browser)? I've been
trying for a while now to no avail. I've tried installing the .xpi from
within the browser, which fails silently. I've tried manually installing
the files in  ~/.mozilla, which didn't work.

I've also now tried installing from source into /usr/mozilla. I know
it's properly installed there because Firefox, for example, sees it
(though it claims it's not compatible with Firefox 14). In Conkeror, it
doesn't appear in the list of available add-ons.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon Invergo