[Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled

From: mark burdett
Subject: [Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:24:36 -0800

Hi, I am trying to make the javascript on a site compatible with LibreJS
by adding appropriate metatags etc.  I got the sylized comment in HTML
working just fine. However, as soon as I add the link to the web label
page - <a href="/librejs/jslicense" rel="jslicense">JavaScript license
information</a> - Firefox fails to render the page when LibreJS is
enabled.  The page is white and the progress indicator just spins forever.

Does anyone have suggestions for how to debug this issue?

Thanks,

--mark B.