Re: [Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:42:56 -0500

On 11/06/2012 03:05 PM, mark burdett wrote:
Ah, of course. I was still working on source code link; but hadn't intended to leave out that column completely. Thanks for patching even though it's my mistake :)

No problem. There is a new version with the fix on the project's page, in case you like to try: http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/?4.9.1 The direct link to the xpi is: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/librejs/librejs-4.9.1.xpi

I'll send an announcement on address@hidden shortly.

Yes, getting LibreJS to work with Drupal is not easy, due to the js aggregation (and appended query strings on non-aggregated js). Aggregated js could contain code with different licenses, so I am thinking about forcing Drupal to unaggregate javascript that is not GPL2+ (the default license for code distributed by drupal.org). Aside from that, getting the filenames and querystrings is doable via variable_get() calls. Fingers crossed, I can get everything working and upload a module to drupal.org

If you ever figure this out and post a module to drupal.org (or elsewhere for that matter.) Please be sure to let this mailing list know about it. I know more than one developer who have asked about this! :-)

Loic