Re: [Help-librejs] Page fails to render if it contains a facebook iframe

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Page fails to render if it contains a facebook iframe
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:07:37 -0500

On 11/14/2012 01:55 AM, mark burdett wrote:
I found a page that fails to render if it contains a facebook iframe, in
this case a like box: https://510pen.org/  If I remove the facebook
iframe, or disable librejs extension, the page loads.

--mark B.

Hi Mark:

Thanks for reporting this issue! Looks like LibreJS is trying the check the Facebook iFrame in the js-labels page for nonfree javascript although it should ignore it (in fact the iframe shouldn't load at all in the js-labels page.)

I'm working on a fix that will be ready shortly! Hopefully you won't have more issues! I really appreciate your taking the time to report them!

Loic