Re: [Help-librejs] reporting

From: Kuno Woudt
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] reporting
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 11:50:23 +0200

Hello,

On 08/01/2013 06:41 PM, Loic J. Duros wrote:

The next version of LibreJS, 5.0, actually gives you hints why a given
script was rejected. However it does not give away the line number, but
that's a definite improvement on figuring out why a script is flagged as
nontrivial.

There is a test version available here if you are curious:
lduros.net/assets/downloads/librejs-5.0-dev.xpi

It only works with a version of the Mozilla browser 22 or up, however.

I've installed this. When I opened a site for the first time there was a LibreJS icon in the bottom right of the browser, after clicking on it I could whitelist individual scripts and such.

I don't normally want the status bar visible though, so I clicked the X on the left of it to close it. And now I have no idea how I can show it again so I can interact with the librejs icon. Any idea?

Perhaps it's better to move the icon to the navigation toolbar where other such icons live?

Thanks,

Kuno Woudt