Re: [Help-librejs] reporting

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] reporting
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:41:23 -0400

You can do ctrl-/ to show it again. Otherwise you can enable it again
from "View">"Toolbar">"Add on Bar"

Just a note, while you can see and click on the Whitelist buttons for
each script, the function that actually does the whitelisting isn't
fully implemented yet, so that won't work until a next iteration.

Coming soon though (depending how busy I am with my day job, of course)

Loic