Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?

From: cgw993
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:31:30 -0800

That is what is what I have been doing somewhat, disabling the program if I
am in a hurry and then I might forget to re-enable it again.   A prominent
warning sounds great.   Also wanted to mention that if I use youtube, often
after a few minutes firefox will crash if LibreJS is enabled.  I am new to
the free software movement, but the ways that governments and businesses
alike have completely ignored the wishes of the user is incredible. Even
Firefox seems to be much more geared towards the collection of the users
data without their consent more than ever before.   I never realized the
situation was this out of hand on the internet.   I really appreciate all of
FSF's efforts.