Re: [Help-librejs] magnet-links gone?

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] magnet-links gone?
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:11:00 -0400

Hi Pablo,

> the section about the magnet-link-technique to label javascript seems to
> be mostly gone from the documentation.

This definitely isn't intentional. There was a section on magnet links
in previous versions of the documentation? I'm looking around the
LibreJS repository for clues to what happened. I've heard of other
people having trouble with LibreJS not recognizing magnet links as well,
so this would explain some things.

Nik