[Help-librejs] What about old FF versions

From: Michael Felt
Subject: [Help-librejs] What about old FF versions
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:56:22 +0100

Some people thought it was better security to make 40-bit encryption connections impossible.
Since then I can not update my FF (which was the browser to support it longest!) above version 17 - or I need to through out some some HW than only communicates via 40-bit encryption (FW is not no longer supported, so no updates will ever come).

Since I am stuck with this browser, and the idea of getting away from invasive java-script sound appealing, the simple question: which version worked with FF 17 - and is it still available for installation?

regards,
Michael