Re: [Help-librejs] How to make external JS accepted?

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] How to make external JS accepted?
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 16:41:46 -0500

> How does GNU LibreJS determine that an external library is Free
> Software? What is the preferred way to add additional
> libraries/versions/CDN locations to the list of "tagged" libraries?

LibreJS determines if it's free by computing a hash of the script and
comparing it to the hashes in this file:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/librejs/dev/annotate/head:/data/script_libraries/script-libraries.json

To add new libraries, you can send patches to me by using this
gethash.sh script on the JavaScript you want to add:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/librejs/dev/annotate/head:/data/script_libraries/gethash.sh

And adding that hash to script-libraries.json.