[Help-librejs] Fwd: Fwd: You have been promoted to JEDI MASTER

From: Mitchell Verter
Subject: [Help-librejs] Fwd: Fwd: You have been promoted to JEDI MASTER
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:02:13 -0400

Hi Libre JS,
Can you help me to resolve RMS's complaint.

Guttersnipe is published here, on Heroku:  http://guttersnipe.herokuapp.com/#/
RMS is listed as a Jedi Master here:  http://guttersnipe.herokuapp.com/#/docs/about
The code is published here:  https://github.com/mcverter/Guttersnipe

It's an AngularJS app.  What do I have to modify to make it GNU-compatible?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > Can you look on a regular browser?  Like Firefox?

That is what I did today.  The page did not work, because my browser
blocked your nonfree _javascript_ code.  Your hack constists of software
and it is not free.

  > My own contribution is GPL

Have you indicated the license in a way that LibreJS can recognize?

The page http://gnu.org/philosophy/_javascript_-trap.html and other
pages it refer to explain all about this, including how to do
license notices that LibreJS can recognize.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation