[Help-librejs] LibreJS problem

From: Paul Hill
Subject: [Help-librejs] LibreJS problem
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 14:41:54 +0100

Hi, a while back I amended the javascript files on the Diaspora github
https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/tree/develop/app/assets/javascripts
to include the licensing information so it would work with the LibreJS
plugin. They have finally upgraded the release which I included the
changes in to RC so I was able to try out the changes I'd made properly
however nothing appears to have changed, I'm using diasp.ca which is
running the latest code to test. So I was wondering if it's possible for
you to check the github page
https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/tree/develop/app/assets/javascripts
briefly to see whether you can see any mistakes with what I've done.

Thank You,
Paul Hill