[Help-librejs] Can't View Quitter Websites Despite Free JS?

From: Michael Mehrazar
Subject: [Help-librejs] Can't View Quitter Websites Despite Free JS?
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 17:11:01 -0400

I am a user of GNU social, and some of the most popular nodes of that
service are the various "quitter" websites. (quitter.se, quitter.es, etc)

Unlike many other nodes, these websites require Javascript even to view
their contents. However, LibreJS says that they have released the
Javascript under a free license, specifically the "GNU AFFERO GENERAL
PUBLIC LICENSE version 3"

Despite this fact, I am still unable to view the websites with LibreJS.
I was wondering if anyone else faced this problem, and if so is this a
bug or am I missing something.

Thanks for any help.

Michael Mehrazar