Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS Blocked Error

From: zach wick
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] LibreJS Blocked Error
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 08:40:33 -0400

Can you please provide a URL where others can try loading this page and seeing the error for themselves?
-zach wick

On Sunday, September 27, 2015, <address@hidden> wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

I am attempting to free my _javascript_ on my webpage, but the LibreJS Add-On in Firefox 40.0.3 reports that an externally linked JS file is blocked for the following reason:

error parsing: ReferenceError: type is not defined

I have this _javascript_ file hosted on the server and have added it to the _javascript_ License Page with a table setup as described on the LibreJS page. What is curious is that the LibreJS plugin will allow this JS file once when the page is initially loaded, but when the page is refreshed or accessed again without clearing the cache of the web browser, that error message appears.

Thank you for your assistance,

!teddanson